Sunday, November 1, 2009

Another Dinner at La Flor

Quesadilla de bistec (beef)- soft homemade "bread" and I could taste its main ingredient, corn. The red sauce has a very light bite to its taste, but more than enough to make things interesting when mixed with the green sauce.

Yummy beef and cheese innards.

Chocolate souffle with raspberry sorbet. I was too busy eating to bother taking a pic once I cut it open. The sorbet was a nice substitution to the usual ice cream, it makes the entire dessert less richer. Also the sorbet's lightness is a contrast to the heavy and thicker hot fudge (not to mention less calories).

My friend and I shared all this plus we each had a cup of hot chocolate. The total was almost $25.

La Flor
5302 Roosevelt Ave
Woodside, NY 11377

6 comments:

  1. wow i've never seen that dessert in la flor. looks delicious besides the quesadilla.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that quesadilla looks pretty nasty

    ReplyDelete
  3. that looks like a hot mess..but it must be delicious! take me there some day :)

    -nina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let me know when you're in Queens!

    ReplyDelete
  5. girl, you need to update!how are you? we need to go eat or hang out soon! hope all is well
    -Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! Yeah I'm still getting used to my schedule.

    ReplyDelete