Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Lunch at Suki Thai Shabu Shabu

Fresh wrap filled with veggies with one nicely sized and lightly boiled shrimp. Citrus like dipping sauce was quite sweet.

Shabu shabu aka hot pot is basically where you throw veggies and/or meats into boiling hot water which may or may not be flavored already. The dish above a mix of veggies and noodles is a base given by most if not all the hot pot places I've tried in NYC. The plate was brimming, but I took the pictures after I took out some ingredients already.

This place had a little corner in the restaurant where you pick your sauces and condiments to be mixed in the boiling water. This was my chosen spicy mix.
Thinly sliced meat, this one happens to be beef.

My shabu shabu aka hot pot.

One appetizer and two hot pot orders with no extra toppings added to around $35.

Suki Thai Shabu Shabu
6015 woodside ave
New York, NY 11377

2 comments: