Thursday, October 29, 2009

Another Dinner at Ippudo

Not my ramen so I don't remember the name. My friend liked it though and even though she usually doesn't eat pork she actually enjoyed it this time.

Also not my ramen. It's the one with soy sauce listed as one of the ingredient on the menu. My other friend liked it too.

My dish. I forgot the actual name but it had the word Modern in it. I think the red sauce on top was supposed to make it spicy but it wasn't. However this was still an incredible bowl of ramen. The Berkshire pork slices were melt-in-your-mouth kind of tender as usual and the other pork I added was also tasty.

I believe this was some kind of seaweed creme brulee. I liked how this wasn't too sweet and how the flavor complemented the grean tea ice cream on top.

Mascarpone with green tea ice cream. We shared both desserts and we all agreed we would probably come to Ippudo just for this.

Ippudo
65 4th Ave
New York, NY‎

1 comment: