Monday, August 24, 2009

Desserts at Cannelle Patisserie

Mango Kiwi.

The mango and kiwi flavors make this a perfect summer dessert. I do wish I could taste more of the mango a tad more though. I also like the different textures- the mango mousse, the kiwi filling, and the crumbs at the bottom. I believe this was $3.75.

If I recall correctly these macaroons were Black Currant flavored.

I prefer the coffee macaroon but this was good too. It's expensive for $1 a piece but I also know a place in Manhattan that sells one for $2.50.

I rarely not get the large hot chocolate. Even in the summer I can't resist this delicious real chocolate drink.

Another shot. I forgot how much this costs, but it's definitely less than $4.

Cannelle Patisserie
7559 31ST Ave
East Elmhurst, NY

No comments:

Post a Comment