Saturday, June 5, 2010

Clinton Street Baking Co.


Banana walnut pancakes with warm maple butter, $13. It's flavorful and smells fantastic. The warm maple butter was delicious, lightly flavored and not too sweet.


Wild Maine blueberry pancake, $13. It's not as aromatic as its banana counterpart but it's just as airy. It was also generously filled with blueberries.

Both pancakes are the best I've ever had.


Nicely crispy and tasty bacon.


I forgot what kind of tea this was, but my friend didn't like it.


Strawberry lemonade. I love it. Perfect summer drink. If I'm inspired enough I may make it myself.


Eggs benedict, $17. Poached eggs, Petrossian smoked salmon, classic hollandaise, over a toasted buttermilk biscuit. I usually don't care for bread, but it went well with the salmon and eggs.


I do love me some runny egg yolks.

P.S. I ordered the eggs benedict when I went to the restaurant a second time. The pancakes are more than enough for one meal.

Clinton Street Baking Co.
4 Clinton Street
New York, NY

2 comments:

  1. Those pancakes do look good. That sounds like a place I would go to. And I wonder who ordered that plate of bacon?? Hmmm

    That egg benedict doesn't look good to me...I need cooked eggs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The eggs benedict looks delicious and so does the pancakes. =D

    ReplyDelete