Thursday, April 22, 2010

Kyochon Chicken

The most crispiest and consistently spicy chicken ever. Simply addictive. (Full disclosure- I went there at least six times last month.)

Original wings. Tasty and crispy. Good on its own right but I only eat to have a short respite from the hot and spicy irresistible wings.

My friends order it and I usually get a fry or two, just to change it up and give my mouth and tongue a rest. The fries are slightly crispy on the outside while the inside is cooked just right.

Kyochon Chicken
15652 Northern Boulevard
Flushing, NY

2 comments:

  1. Those wings pictures came out pretty dark. I wonder what it would have looked like it you used flash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well the camera is only as good as the user...I set it to underexpose and I forgot to adjust for my super bright laptop screen. The photos should look much better now. I'm not even going to bother with the Babbo pics. I'll just go again and take better pics.

    ReplyDelete